Sealey - WPC250A Submersible Water Pump Automatic 250ltr/min 230V
Stock Level: Out Of Stock - Pre-Order
Submersible Water Pump Automatic 250ltr/min 230V
Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials with stainless steel motor case and Noryl® base cover. Minimum water depth of just 20mm. Designed for clean water although this pump will accept small particles up to 5mm. Automatic low water cut-out. Suitable for the effective drainage of cellars, sinks, cisterns, baths and the general transfer of water.
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials with stainless steel motor case and Noryl® base cover.
- Maximum Output: 250ltr(55gal)/min.
- Maximum Head: 9.5m.
- Minimum Water Depth: 20mm.
- Designed for clean water and will accept small particles up to 5mm.
- Automatic low water cut-out.
- Suitable for the effective drainage of cellars, sinks, cisterns, baths and the general transfer of water.
- Model No. WPC250A
|Up To 5KG||£5.94|
|5KG to 25kg||£8.89|
|Spend Over £90||Free Delivery|
Spend £90 for FREE DELIVERY
All orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
If you place your order before 3pm Monday - Friday we can deliver next business working day to most UK Main Land destinations, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. Please select the method at the checkout stage. Please note our carriers deliver between 08.30 and 17.30 Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland require an additional delivery charge. Once your order has been in place, we will be in touch with the extra delivery charge
Any order placed on a Saturday or Sunday with next day shipping will be shipped the next working day for delivery the following day, e.g. Shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery, excluding bank holidays.