Sealey - AK8182 Multi-Spline Screw Extractor Set 25pc
Stock Level: In Stock For Same Day Dispatch
Multi-Spline Screw Extractor Set 25pc
Manufactured from heat treated Chrome Molybdenum steel, designed to remove broken studs and bolts. Reverse spiral design for maximum grip and hex shaped head. Recommended drill bit size (for pilot hole) etched on each extractor, suitable for high torque applications. Supplied in storage case.
- Hex head multi-spline extractor.
- Heat treated Chrome Molybdenum steel.
- Designed to remove broken studs and bolts.
- Reverse spiral design for maximum grip.
- Suitable for high torque applications.
- Contents: 1/8"(3.2mm), 5/32"(4mm), 3/16"(4.8mm), 7/32"(5.5mm), 1/4"(6.3mm), 9/32"(7mm), 5/16"(8mm), 11/32"(8.7mm), 3/8"(9.5mm), 13/32"(10.3mm), 7/16"(11.5mm), 15/32"(12mm), 1/2"(13mm), 17/32"(14mm), 9/16"(14.5mm), 19/32"(15.5mm), 5/8"(16mm), 21/32"(17mm), 11/16"(18mm), 23/32"(18.5mm), 3/4"(19.5mm), 25/32"(20mm), 13/16"(21mm), 27/32"(22mm), 7/8"(23mm).
- Supplied in storage case.
- Model No. AK8182
|Up To 5KG||£5.94|
|5KG to 25kg||£8.89|
|Spend Over £90||Free Delivery|
Spend £90 for FREE DELIVERY
All orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
If you place your order before 3pm Monday - Friday we can deliver next business working day to most UK Main Land destinations, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. Please select the method at the checkout stage. Please note our carriers deliver between 08.30 and 17.30 Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland require an additional delivery charge. Once your order has been in place, we will be in touch with the extra delivery charge
Any order placed on a Saturday or Sunday with next day shipping will be shipped the next working day for delivery the following day, e.g. Shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery, excluding bank holidays.