Sealey - AK6824 Locking Pliers Long Nose 170mm 0-50mm Capacity
Stock Level: In Stock For Same Day Dispatch
Locking Pliers Long Nose 170mm 0-50mm Capacity
Multipurpose locking pliers suitable for use where access is tight. Jaws incorporate long section for gripping flat material and curved section for pipes and tubes.
- Heat treated Chrome Molybdenum and Chrome Vanadium steel construction with a nickel plated smooth satin finish.
- Deeply serrated and hardened teeth grip the workpiece from any angle and are suitable for use where access is tight.
- Jaws incorporate long section for gripping flat material and curved section for pipes and tubes.
- Riveted handle construction provides extra rigidity and reduces deformation when grip is under load.
- Spring-loaded locking mechanism prevents nipping fingertips when releasing.
- Heavily knurled adjustment screw for extra grip with greasy fingers.
- Capacity: 0-50mm.
- Model No. AK6824
|Up To 5KG||£5.94|
|5KG to 25kg||£8.89|
|Spend Over £90||Free Delivery|
Spend £90 for FREE DELIVERY
All orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
If you place your order before 3pm Monday - Friday we can deliver next business working day to most UK Main Land destinations, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. Please select the method at the checkout stage. Please note our carriers deliver between 08.30 and 17.30 Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland require an additional delivery charge. Once your order has been in place, we will be in touch with the extra delivery charge
Any order placed on a Saturday or Sunday with next day shipping will be shipped the next working day for delivery the following day, e.g. Shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery, excluding bank holidays.