Sealey - PP40H Plasma Cutter Inverter 40Amp 230V
Stock Level: Out Of Stock - Pre-Order
Plasma Cutter Inverter 40Amp 230V
Inverter power supply fitted with plasma cutter control circuitry. Features two LEDs on the front panel indicating thermostatic protection and mains power. Supplied with a 6m plasma torch which has a regulated push button arc, to avoid having to touch the workpiece, 2m earth cable and 3m air hose. Ideal for cutting steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminium, copper and brass. Also features an internal regulator unit with panel-mounted pressure gauge. IP21S Rated.
- Inverter power supply fitted with plasma cutter control circuitry.
- Two LEDs on the front panel indicating thermostatic protection and mains power.
- Supplied with a 6m plasma torch, earth cable and 3m air hose.
- Ideal for cutting steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminium, copper and brass.
- Internal regulator unit with panel-mounted pressure gauge.
- Max. Cutting Thickness: 15mm.
- Weight: 11.3kg.
- IP21S Rated.
- Model No. PP40H
|Up To 5KG||£5.94|
|5KG to 25kg||£8.89|
|Spend Over £90||Free Delivery|
Spend £90 for FREE DELIVERY
All orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
If you place your order before 3pm Monday - Friday we can deliver next business working day to most UK Main Land destinations, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. Please select the method at the checkout stage. Please note our carriers deliver between 08.30 and 17.30 Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland require an additional delivery charge. Once your order has been in place, we will be in touch with the extra delivery charge
Any order placed on a Saturday or Sunday with next day shipping will be shipped the next working day for delivery the following day, e.g. Shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery, excluding bank holidays.