Sealey - VS8812 EOBD Code Reader - Live Data
Stock Level: In Stock For Same Day Dispatch
EOBD Code Reader - Live Data
Save time and money and take the guess-work out of your fault-finding and diagnosis. Allows interrogation of the vehicle’s ECU to determine the performance of essential emission-based information, to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and to obtain vital performance data from the vehicle’s engine and transmission (Petrol 2001 onwards and Diesel 2004 onwards). The size of the code reader belies its power. Unlike many other budget tools, which give only a code, the VS8812 gives a full definition on its colour backlit LCD screen. Also supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007) and features freeze-frame, live data and includes I/M Readiness to eliminate drive cycle guesswork, using colour-coded LEDs. These characteristics are usually only found on code readers costing many times more.
- Enables fast and easy access to any vehicle’s EOBD (Petrol 2001on and Diesel 2004on) diagnostic codes and establishes the cause of the illuminated engine check light (MIL).
- Displays fault code definition on screen.
- CAN enabled tool, retrieves generic P0, P2, P3 and U10 codes for engine emissions and also picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes.
- Unit then turns off MIL light, clears codes and resets monitors.
- Supports new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007).
- Gives access to live data streams from the engine and transmission modules and also stores freeze-frame data for later evaluation.
- Live display of O2 sensor data.
- Includes I/M Readiness to eliminate drive cycle guesswork, using colour-coded LEDs.
- Model No. VS8812
|Up To 5KG||£5.94|
|5KG to 25kg||£8.89|
|Spend Over £90||Free Delivery|
Spend £90 for FREE DELIVERY
All orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
If you place your order before 3pm Monday - Friday we can deliver next business working day to most UK Main Land destinations, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. Please select the method at the checkout stage. Please note our carriers deliver between 08.30 and 17.30 Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland require an additional delivery charge. Once your order has been in place, we will be in touch with the extra delivery charge
Any order placed on a Saturday or Sunday with next day shipping will be shipped the next working day for delivery the following day, e.g. Shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery, excluding bank holidays.