Sealey - MS155 Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 1.6ltr
Stock Level: In Stock For Same Day Dispatch
Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 1.6ltr
Constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of engine or transmission oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery. Also suitable for low viscosity fluids such as water. Supplied with two suction probes and cover cap. Use probes to remove engine oil through the dipstick tube.
- 1.6ltr Capacity.
- Ingenious vacuum device.
- Ideal for other liquids such as water.
- To remove oil from an engine, simply push the probe down the dip-stick tube and pump the handle on the top of the unit.
- Supplied with two suction probes - Ø10 x 1300mm & Ø8 x 1008mm and cover cap.
- Allows other work to be undertaken whilst suction removes fluid.
- Avoids searching for drain plug keys and getting under the vehicle.
- Model No. MS155
|Up To 5KG||£5.94|
|5KG to 25kg||£8.89|
|Spend Over £90||Free Delivery|
Spend £90 for FREE DELIVERY
All orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
If you place your order before 3pm Monday - Friday we can deliver next business working day to most UK Main Land destinations, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. Please select the method at the checkout stage. Please note our carriers deliver between 08.30 and 17.30 Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland require an additional delivery charge. Once your order has been in place, we will be in touch with the extra delivery charge
Any order placed on a Saturday or Sunday with next day shipping will be shipped the next working day for delivery the following day, e.g. Shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery, excluding bank holidays.