Sealey - S01169 Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5ltr
Stock Level: In Stock For Same Day Dispatch
Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5ltr
6.5ltr Capacity device constructed from composite materials and suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery. Also suitable for low viscosity fluids such as water. Supplied with Ø4, Ø6 and Ø8mm suction probes and Ø10mm x 1m extension tube. To remove oil from a car engine, simply push the probe down the dipstick hole and pump the handle on the top of the unit. Probes can be stored in the holder when not in use. Can also be used for draining fish tanks, basins and sinks.
- 6.5ltr Capacity.
- Ingenious vacuum device.
- Ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil.
- Supplied with Ø4, Ø6 and Ø8mm suction probes and a Ø10mm x 1m extension tube.
- Probes can be stored in the holder when not in use.
- To remove oil from a car engine, simply push the probe down the dipstick hole and pump the handle on the top of the unit.
- Sets up a permanent fluid transfer while you do something else.
- Avoids searching for drain plug keys and getting under the vehicle.
- Ideal for mobile mechanics.
- Model No. S01169
|Up To 5KG||£5.94|
|5KG to 25kg||£8.89|
|Spend Over £90||Free Delivery|
Spend £90 for FREE DELIVERY
All orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day.
If you place your order before 3pm Monday - Friday we can deliver next business working day to most UK Main Land destinations, excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. Please select the method at the checkout stage. Please note our carriers deliver between 08.30 and 17.30 Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery.
All deliveries to Northern Ireland require an additional delivery charge. Once your order has been in place, we will be in touch with the extra delivery charge
Any order placed on a Saturday or Sunday with next day shipping will be shipped the next working day for delivery the following day, e.g. Shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery, excluding bank holidays.